Alclad - 107 - Chrome Lacquer for Plastic 1oz
The Alclad II Lacquers Laquer Airbrush paint is a great option for those working with injection molded plastic model kits. These paints are designed to produce a wide range of realistic and durable finishes. Designed only for airbrush use, this paint should be sprayed at 12-15psi and at a distance of 2-3in from the surface.
- For airbrush application only.
- Buffing is not necessary.
Preparation and Spraying
- Clean the painting surface thoroughly. There must be no dust, grease, oil or finger marks.
- Apply the appropriate primer for the Alclad paint being used.
- Spray at 12-15psi 2-3in from the surface.
- Regular ALCLAD can be masked and painted.
- Decal solutions can be used with Regular ALCLAD, but are not recommended for Chrome or Polished Aluminum.