Point Zero - 124 - Dual-Action 7cc Gravity-Feed Airbrush Set
- Premium quality: This precision crafted PointZero Airbrush set features a comfortable composite handle balanced and comes with a low profile 2cc color cup.
- Interchangeable nozzles: Switch between 0.2mm, 0.3mm and 0.5mm nozzles, caps, and needles to adjust from fine hairline patterns to 1.75” wide spray patterns.
- Advanced control: The dual-action (trigger independently controls release of both air and fluid; pressing trigger releases air, pulling back releases material), internal-mix airbrush has a tight tolerance to create razor -sharp detail.
- Easy-to-use: This multi-purpose airbrush is designed for both the beginner and advanced user. It can be used for models, crafts, auto & cycle graphics, taxidermy, photo retouching, t-shirts, murals, fine art & illustrations and more.
- 7 Bonus airbrush guides: As a bonus, includes access to 7 exclusive e-Book airbrushing guides: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide
The PZ-270XS, from PointZero Airbrush, is a premium, dual-action (trigger independently controls release of both air and fluid; pressing trigger releases air, pulling back releases material), internal-mix airbrush. Precision-crafted body provides a balanced feel in the hand. Tight-tolerance head provides extremely fine atomization with razor-sharp detail. Needle backstop at the rear of the airbrush allows you to pre-set the trigger travel; helping produce consistent line widths. Fine-finish, stainless-steel needle minimizes tip-dry. Solvent-resistant needle packing allows safe use with all types of spraying mediums. Gravity-feed 2cc color cup; won't obstruct your view during fine detail work. Boxed set includes three sets of interchangeable nozzles (tips), nozzle caps and needles (0.2mm, 0.3mm and 0.5mm) for spray patterns varying from hairline to 1.75", a removable needle cap, quick-disconnect fitting, nozzle wrench and instruction sheet (needle cap and 0.2mm tip are pre-installed on airbrush). Requires an air supply with a working pressure of 15 to 50 psi. Standard 1/8" BSP fitting. As an added bonus, access to the following exclusive airbrushing guide downloads is included: Top 8 Cake Airbrushing Tips, Guide to Airbrush Cake Decorating, Developing Basic Artistic Skills, 10 Essential Airbrushing Tips, Airbrushing Strokes and Techniques, Airbrush Cleaning Manual, and the Airbrush Lettering Guide.Well-known within the airbrush industry, PointZero Airbrush is your trusted source for professional-grade products that provide lasting quality and exceptional value.