Rage RC - 1114 - Super Cub MX4 Micro EP RTF RC Airplane
Like the original Super Cub MX, the MX4 is a great way for new pilots to progress their RC flying skills yet is also a fun airplane for experienced RC enthusiasts to fly in tighter spaces. The MX4 is made from durable, repairable EPP foam with carbon-fiber wing struts and tail reinforcements to help survive rough landings and features an innovative detachable prop assembly that reduces broken props and bent motor shafts. The coreless motor and gearbox, plus the lightweight construction and large capacity battery, combine to deliver long flight times of up to 20 minutes!
Also like the Super Cub MX, the MX4 includes the PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system which allows the performance envelope of the airplane to expand with your flying skills. With PASS, in Full or Partial Assist Mode, if you ever lose control, simply release the control sticks and the plane will quickly return to level flight. Now with 4-Channel control, the Super Cub MX4 has the stability and maneuverability that makes it easy and fun to fly even in Expert Mode. However, if you get into trouble, all you need to do is move the PASS switch on the transmitter to Full or Partial Assist for the system to take over and you're back in level, stable flight. For added fun when flying with the PASS system, you can use the Stunt button on the transmitter to automatically enable the MX4 to complete either a loop or roll that will make you look like an ace pilot.
The Super Cub MX4 features a pre-applied, attractive trim scheme with everything needed to start flying in the box; including a 2.4GHz standard size 5-channel transmitter, a pre-installed airborne electronics system, a convenient USB charge cord, and a powerful 3.7V 400mAh LiPo battery for long flight times. The only additional items required are four AA batteries for the transmitter, and you'll be flying around your local park within minutes of opening the box!
Required for Operation: 4 AA Batteries for transmitter
- Made from lightweight, yet durable and easy-to-repair EPP foam
- 2.4GHz 4-Channel Control System with integrated 1.3-gram servos, receiver, and ESC
- Includes 1S 3.7v 400mAh LiPo battery for extra-long flight times
- Innovative detachable prop assembly reduces broken props and bent motor shafts
- Stunt button on transmitter initiates fun stunts like loops and rolls
- PASS (Pilot Assist Stability Software) system provides confidence as flying skills progress
- Wingspan: 19 3/4" (500mm)
- Length: 13 15/16" (355mm)
- Weight with Batt: 1.9 oz. (54g)
- Battery: 1S 3.7v 400mAh LiPo
- Transmitter: 5-Channel 2.4GHz System
- On-Board-Electronics: Combination RX/ESC with integrated 1.3-gram servos